- To have a clear understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1 curriculum.
- To ensure that lessons are well prepared, efficiently resourced and appropriate to the ability level of the pupils in question.
- To teach pupils of all abilities with commitment, enthusiasm and to a high standard of competence.
- To ensure that the classroom is an attractive, organised and stimulating working environment with relevant and regularly changed displays.
- Has to be graduated from Language or International School.
- A minimum of 2 years experience is a must.