- Work with the lead teacher to monitor the class schedule.
- Assist teachers with lesson preparation by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
- Ensure the classroom environment is safe and clean.
- Oversee students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, during lunch, and on field excursions.
- Collaborate with lead teachers to recognize issues students are facing and recommend solutions.
- Help lead teachers to create lesson plans.
- Has to be graduated from Language or International School.
- A minimum of 2 years experience is a must.
- Preferable to be Faculty of Arts - English Dept. graduate.